Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA) is a long-felt professional academic programme introduced by the faculty of management, Tribhuvan University in the year 2001. Putting aside the traditional and conventional methods of teaching-learning, the programme aims at producing bachelor level graduates of international standards in management education with applied and pragmatic philosophies of acquiring knowledge. Above all, the programme is directed to prepare the people to face successfully in the field of ever expanding and challenging knowledge economy. Mechi Multiple Campus feels proud to be the first campus to introduce this Programme in the Mechi Zonal Area.
– Prepare students to be fit for middle level managerial positions
– Develop students’ skill in objective oriented business management and making them capable of understanding and solving business problems
Producing socially responsive, creative and competent management professionals to meet the need of middle level managerial positions in and outside the country.
Students desiring to get admission for BBA programme must have:
– Passed + 2, PCL , Intermediate or other equivalent level from TU or other board, institution or university recognized by TU;
– Secured at least second division marks in aggregate;
– Studied English as a full paper carrying at least 100 marks;
– Secured sufficient marks in CMAT exam as well as in personal Interview.